description: Filter system with cleaning unit, controlled by solenoid valves. (Compressed air)
The dusted air passes through the raw gas inlet into the pre-separation chamber.
- In the pre-separation chamber, the heavy dust particles are removed and deposited in the dust collector or in another collection container.
- The air with the remaining fine dust gets into the filter cartridges.
- The fine dust acts on the outer wall of the star-shaped folded filter cartridges and is effectively filtered out.
-The purified air then flows through the interior of the filter cartridges and passes through the exhaust pipe back into the work space.
Year of manufacture:
40 m³/min (air flow)
80 m³ (Filter load m³ / m² / h)
6 (filter cartridges)
- (Filter cartridges type (UCH 10 H 7218.S.3))
2000 / 1000 Pa (Total pressure / external pressure)
3 kW (engine power)
- (Control unit Dustronic type 0591)
50 l (receptacle)
200 mm (Suction nozzle (raw gas inlet))
166 x 280 mm (Exhaust air outlet (raw gas outlet))